Medical Billing Texas
Medical Transcription Dallas
FULLY INTEGRATED EHR & PRACTICE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- How many treatments will I need?
- Daily claims submission and follow-up.
- Primary, secondary and tertiary payers claim processing.
- Regularly updated rules based engine.
- Rules based claim review and scrubbing.
- Complete claim follow-up.
- Denial and underpayment management.
- Rejection and appeals management.
- Payments and adjustments.
- Patient billing and balance reminder calls.
- Comprehensive online financial and practice analysis reports.
- 24/7 secure online access to all billing and claims processing information.
- Online insurance eligibility verification.
- Real-time claim adjudication.
- Built-in claim automation.
- Clearinghouse integration.
- Dedicated Account Teams.
- Paper and electronic statements.
- Daily/monthly/YTD financial reports
Our Billing Services
- Appointment Scheduling for Medical Providers.
- Patient Demographics & Charge Entry.
- Electronic & Paper Claims Transmission.
- Payment Posting.
- Denial Analysis.
- AR Analysis & Follow-up.
- Patient Billing & Collections.
- Aged AR & Retro- Audit Follow up for under paid and old claims
Charge Entry Process:
- Ability to work on scanned images as well as Electronically Submitted Demographic Sheets.
- Ability to accurately process insurance Information (selecting appropriate insurance details.
- Our people access the information via the Server (or directly from Software Screen as the case may be) and enter information directly into the client software.
- We process charges for all specialties with good appropriate state and specialty rules.
- We have the ability to put in place Effective Charge Control Measures including Hash-Total Matching or Software based Batch Control.
- We perform internal Quality Assurance.
- Daily Deposits are balanced accurately & tallied to every penny.
- Status reports are available online 24/7.
- Denials are analyzed & worked on immediately and corrective actions are taken to resolve in claim payment.
- A report is run on the prominent denials received these are then researched and resolved.
- All secondary claims which are not crossed over electronically are printed and submitted with a copy of Primary EOB.
Revenue Cycle Management
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE & INSURANCE COLLECTION
- Our aim is to improve your cash flow by reducing days in A/R and improving profitability, by increasing collections ratio.
- Our methodology revolves around identifying category / payer combinations and work on resolving the mix that results in best collections efforts.
- Ability to correctly process insurance Information depending upon HMOs, PPOs, IPAs is our strength.
PATIENT FOLLOW –UP & COLLECTIONS
- Our skilled staff is trained to identify patient accounts that require follow-up and take the necessary action to collect outstanding balances.
- Knowledge of Fair Debt Collection ACT.
- Monthly Statements are sent.
AGED AR & RETRO AUDIT FOLLOW- UP
- Our experienced team of professionals can assist you with follow-up on all unpaid and partially paid claims.
- We define, analysis and then chart a workflow for Collections of old Accounts Receivables and under paid claims based on the providers contract.
Specialties we handle
- Ambulance Billing , Anesthesiology , Behavioral Health, Cardiology , Cardio Thoracic Surgery , Chiropractic
- Chemo Therapy , Dermatology , Durable Medical Equipment, Emergency Medicine , Family Practice , Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Internal Medicine , Neurology , Oncology , Orthopedic, Physical Therapy , Pediatrics , Podiatry, Pain Management , Radiology , OBGYN
- Orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics, Pediatric dentistry, Periodontics, Prosthodontics, Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Oral and maxillofacial pathology, Endodontics, Public health dentistry, Oral and maxillofacial radiology, Acupuncture, Allergy/Immunology
- Anesthesiology, Audiologist, Cardiology, Certified Clinical Nurse Specialist, Chiropractor, Clinical Neuropsychologist, Clinical Psychologist
- Colon Rectal Surgery, Counseling, CRNA, Dermatology, Diagnostic Radiology, Dietitian, Electrophysiology, Emergency Medicine, Endocrinology
- Family Practice, Gastroenterology, General Practice, General Surgery, Geriatric Medicine, Hand Surgery, Hospitals General Acute, Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine, Interventional Pain, Medical Genetics, Multiple Specialty, Naturopath, Nephrology, Neurology, Neuropsychiatry, Neurosurgery
- Nuclear Medicine, Nurse Practitioner, OB-GYN, Occupational Therapy, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Optometrist, Orthopedic Surgery, Otolaryngology
- Other Medical Supply Company, Otolaryngology, Pain Management, Pediatric Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehab, Physician Assistant, Podiatry
- Plastic Surgery, Preventive Medicine, Prosthetic Orthotic, Psychiatry, Pulmonary Diseases, Radiation Oncology, Rheumatology, Service Providers
- Sleep Diagnostics, Social Worker, Surgical Oncology, Sports Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Surgery-General, Thoracic Surgery, Urology, Vascular Surgery
Our skills are not limited to the above specialties, we are skilled and have ages experiences in the Medical billing filed and may assist any of the specialty in the healthcare industry seamlessly that can boost your revenue. Our Team Slogan is “You take care of your patients we take care of the rest….”
- Credentialing comes before even bill your first claim is submitted. Failing to manage the credentialing and contracting process WILL cause loss in revenue. To most, credentialing is a long drawn out process, filled with completing applications, waiting on hold for provider relation representatives, and gathering lots of documentation. No worries! Here’s how we can help!
Obtaining an NPI
(National Provider Identifier)
- A National Provider Identifier or NPI is a unique 10-digit identification number issued to health care providers in the United States by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).Intelli-Med will obtain this NPI for you with a turnaround time of just a single day.
So you’re a new provider, and you’re ready to see your first patient. Not so fast! If you plan to accept insurance, you must credential with most insurance companies to receive reimbursement. We will help you credentialing and contract with the insurance companies of your choice. Starting a New Practice Maybe you were credentialed and contracted with your previous company. So many providers assume the credentialing and contracts will follow them to their new practice. This simply is not true. When a provider changes tax-id, often time’s new contracts will need to be obtained. If you change states, the credentialing must start from the beginning in the new state, if for national insurance companies. We can help get you credentialed and obtain new contracts under the new tax-id or your social security number.
Adding new provider in company
Your practice is growing, and you need to add providers. Some insurance companies will require group contracts for practices with more than one provider. Each provider will need to be credentialed and either added to the group contract, or have an individual contact that will pay to the practice tax-id. We can help make sure each provider has completed the necessary application and contracts to ensure your practice is paid for services rendered.
New insurance company
At some point, your practice may decide to accept new insurance payers. This will require establishing contracts with the new insurance company. We can help you establish contracts and review the fee schedule for the new insurance company. Hire us to be your Credentialing Manager Keep your data up to date with each insurance.
- Update CAQH
- Medicare Revalidations
- Maintain credentialing documents and contracts
- Re-credentialing management
With access to
A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regavelialia. It is a paradise.